It’s officially been a little more than a week in Vegas for me. And I’ve been getting up to tons. I’m also getting settled into Vegas.
And that means some touristy things as well. I’ve actually never had a photo next to the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign. And to make it even more Vegas cliché, I might add that an overweight Elvis took our photos.
But besides all the touristy things one can get up to in Vegas, you might be surprised to know that really Vegas isn’t “JUST” the Strip. That is really the main reason why people come to Vegas. The Strip.
The majority of people who live in Vegas rarely go to the Strip. Vegas outside of the Strip, is kind of more so small town-ish feeling. I mean the traffic can be crazy and so can the lines in the Costco.
This weeks goals –
(bigger and smaller things that need to be done.)
- Write for Dancing Poet Creative Media and finish putting together the 30- Day Social Media Blast Class
- Get the Wireless Network working on my Xbox
- Run a few errands (Kohls and Hobby Lobby)
- Write a short story
- Get a 6-mile run in by the end of the week
Next Weeks Goals –
- Apply for jobs
- Start planning Dancing Poet Creative Media’s 30- Day Social Media Blast Class Launch Party.
- Work on 30- Day Social Media Blast Class
- Put together Pamphlet for Dancing Poet Creative Media’s Social Media Services
- Start pre-planning and cooking my own food. All Julie & Julia like. I like that movie.
- Run at least 10 miles by end of week.